Currently Enrolled

Welcome Back! If you’re here, you’ve been accepted and are currently enrolled in our Child Care Assistance Program. 


How Can We Help? 

Report a Change

 Request a Transfer 

 Request a Suspension 

 Provider Information 

 Parenting Guides



Child Care Providers

You work hard to give your children the best chance you can. 

Each of our Texas Rising Star Centers are rigorously inspected to guarantee the highest quality care of any facility in the state of Texas. Our centers don’t babysit your children, they nurture their minds and spirits, educating them using state approved and certified programs which always meet or exceed guidelines.

Handpick The Right Care Center For You & Your Family

See our State & TRS Certified Providers Here

Don’t take our word for it! Check the care center or daycare’s state record HERE before making a decision. 


El Paso county residents call Child Care Services at  

(915) 500-7665 


 Brewster, Culberson, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis or Presidio county residents call Child Care Services at  

(432) 837-9800