El Paso, Texas (August 24, 2020) – Workforce Solutions Borderplex will host the next Jobs NOW hiring fair tomorrow, Tuesday, August 25 from 10:00am to 12:00pm. To register, please visit https://bit.ly/JobsNowEP.
Event features and highlights include:
• "Interactive Hiring Room" which allows companies to view real time visitors, resumes, applications and live chat/video.
• Candidates can log in from their phone, tablet or computer and speak directly with recruiters, apply to open positions and research companies all in one location.
• All candidate activity while in hiring room is tracked and available to employers.
Participating Employers listed below seek to hire for positions in CDL, manufacturing, customer service, personal care attendants, and food service.
• Adecco Staffing
• American Directions
• Border Apparel
• Comfort Keepers
• Excel Manufacturing
• International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 583
• Masayoshi Sushi
• Outreach Health Services
• Puentes Concrete Contractor
• Russell Transport Inc.
• TLC Associates
• US Army NAF Morale, Welfare, and Recreation
• US National Personal Care
• Vertex Contractors
For more information, call the WSB Business Services Team at 915-887-2332 or send an email to email@example.com.
Communications & Public Affairs Manager
WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS BORDERPLEX
Workforce Solutions Borderplex (WSB) is celebrating over 20 years serving as the leader and pacesetter in aligning and creating opportunities for skilled workers and employers. WSB advances education, employment, entrepreneurship and economic development prospects in support of global competitiveness and regional prosperity. The organization’s service region encompasses Brewster, Culberson, El Paso, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis and Presidio counties. For more information about Workforce Solutions Borderplex, please contact Bianca Cervantes at (915) 887-2221 or visit www.borderplexjobs.com.
A Proud Partner of the Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas: 711 (Voice) or 1-800-735-2989 (TTY). Igualdad de oportunidades de Empleo/Programas. Equipo auxiliar y servicios de apoyo están disponibles para personas con discapacidad al ser requeridos. Relay Texas: 711 (Voz) o 1-800-735-2989 (TTY) Funded by all or in part of, the Department of Labor/ETA WIOA Formula Grants and Wagner-Peyser; the Department of Health and Human Services TANF and Child Care Development Fund; and the Food and Nutrition Service SNAP Employment & Training.